It is crucial to improve product sales for any company looking to thrive and succeed in today’s competitive business landscape. By enhancing your eCommerce brand marketing, you can increase your chances of attracting more customers. Having a new product to launch or an existing one to promote, finding effective strategies to improve product sales is essential. In this guide, we will explore two proven methods that can help you achieve this objective.
Table of Contents
How to excel in keyword research and join the top 1% of brands?
Executing effective research can significantly enhance both the traffic and revenue of any eCommerce brand. By diligently uncovering the most relevant and high-performing keywords, brands can optimize their online presence. This, in turn, attracts a greater number of potential customers and ultimately boosts their financial success. Check out these practices you should implement right to excel in keyword research and join the top 1% of brands.
- Cross-match keywords with intent: Prioritize understanding user intent, either motivation or purpose behind those keywords instead of solely focusing on individual keywords. By aligning your keywords with user intent, you can create content that precisely addresses the needs and desires of your target audience. This alignment enhances the relevance of your website or product offerings, ultimately driving higher conversion rates, product sales, and revenue.
Keyword intent composition/Source: Wordstream
- Categorize Keywords based on Intent Buckets: This is a way to organize them based on their intent, representing different stages of the customer journey or various user needs. These intent buckets can include informational queries, transactional keywords, or navigational searches. By targeting keywords within each intent bucket, you can ensure that your content aligns with the specific needs and desires of users at different stages, ultimately improving product sales.
How to utilize SEO keywords to increase Google traffic to your website?
- Select a Focus Keyword: Start by choosing a primary focus keyword representing your business tips’ main theme or topic. This keyword should accurately reflect what users are searching for and the specific aspect of the business you want to provide tips on. For instance, establishing a focus keyword “Fashion shoes” is a wise selection for a store selling shoes for the young generation whose ages are from 18 to 30.
- Utilize Tools for Sub-keywords: Leverage keyword analysis tools to identify relevant sub-keywords associated with your focus keyword, allowing you to deliver valuable, targeted content that meets the specific needs of your audience, leading to increased traffic, engagement, and conversions. These are among the recommended tools that help to define the right sub-keywords: Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Moz keyword planner, Ahrefs, Yoast, and Ubersuggest. With the focus keyword “Fashion shoes’’ above, sub-keywords could be deduced as “boots,” “sandals,” “sneakers,” “wedding shoes,” and “designed shoes”.
- Develop Intent Hubs: Instead of relying solely on individual keywords, create intent hubs that revolve around specific user intents. An intent hub is a group of related keywords and content that caters to a particular user need or goal. By doing that, you can provide comprehensive and valuable eCommerce tips that address different aspects and challenges. For example, with ‘Shoe Care and Maintenance’ topic, the subkey phrases can be ‘How to clean athletic shoes’, ‘Shoe care tips for extending their lifespan’, or ‘Best practices for maintaining running shoes’. The content will accordingly be created such as “Easy and Effective Ways to Clean Your Athletic Shoes”, “The Do’s and Don’ts of Shoe Maintenance”, “Top Shoe Care Products for Athletic Footwear” and so on.
- Group Keywords with Intent Queries: Group keywords can improve product sales by aligning with specific user intents or queries to establish your authority and expertise in those areas. Owning these queries can create in-depth, high-quality content that thoroughly addresses the user’s intent and increases your visibility in search results. Following that, typical keywords with Intent Query: “Best running shoe for beginner” can be “running shoe for beginner”, “Beginner-friendly running shoes”, or “Top-rated running shoes for new runners”.
Tool to research keyword / Source: SEO Frank
All in one, by adopting this approach, namely keyword optimization, you can optimize your business strategy to align with Google’s understanding of user intents. This will not only improve your visibility in search results but also provide users with valuable and targeted eCommerce tips. These tips cater to their specific needs and can greatly improve product sales for your eCommerce brand. To get ahead of most brands, it is essential to understand your audience’s queries and rank for your target keywords, topics, and top-level labels. With dedication and perseverance, you can achieve tangible improvements in your product sales and propel your business to new heights of success.
Follow us for more E-commerce tips!